THE WORLD'S LARGEST MARKET THE NEXT 20 YEARS!
Having worked 20 years on the Indian market, I can assist you in avoiding the main problems caused by cultural differences, getting across the obvious hurdles, avoiding most of the pit-falls and not the least through all my business contacts,
I can assist you in moving forward.
Many people tend to look at the poverty in India and forget that:
- There are 20-30 million millionaires
- There are 150-200 million people with great buying power
- There are an additional 150-200 million people with some buying power
- There is a huge modern industry manufacturing high quality products
When comparing with China, India has one very important advantage:
In India English is the official business language!
But India, being the world’s largest democracy, has so much more to offer than just people with money:
- A huge work force of highly skilled people
- Management with education and international experience
- Engineers with University degrees
- Skilled workers with experience
- Companies with modern manufacturing equipment
- 6-8 % yearly growth
- 4-6 % yearly inflation
- A country welcoming foreign investment
- And of course, a country offering low cost labour
So if you plan to:
- Sell your products - India is the place
- Buy high quality products at a low cost - India is the place
- Find sub-suppliers for your own products - India is the place